February 24, 2012

What Others Are Saying!

"These are awesome!!!"
~ Rockie, Raleigh NC

"You are so talented! I know a bajillion people looking for cuter baby gifts than the standard blue and pink."
~ Elisa, New York, NY

"Oh my goodness! It looks AWESOME, Melody! You did a great job . . . so cute!"
~ Sarah, Raleigh, NC

"Melody, you do beautiful work!  I love the idea of diaper clutches, very classy."
~ Jill, Charlottesville, VA

"Great job Melody! They look fantastic. You are such a beautiful and talented woman!"
~ Jaime, Charlotte, NC

"Your designs are so creative!"
~ Phyllis, Detroit, MI


Testimonials:
(The following are excerpts from friends personal blogs.)

"My dear friend from High School, Melody, has a business she's getting up and running. She hand makes baby items and I must say she is quite talented!  She made me a diaper clutch in honor of the coming baby and it is super cute! You can put it in your purse and hold wipes and a couple diapers! I've already used it quite a bit. It is also SO WELL made. I was quite impressed  :)
Melody and her husband, Chris, have recently decided to put profits towards adoption (contact her if you want more info) and I think that's great! Sooooo....if you need anything for baby gifts or for yourself be sure to check out her website!"

Rachel
Seattle, Washington


"I wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine, Melody. She, like me, loves to sew! She makes the neatest baby items (just to name a few): bibs, burp cloths, boppy covers, blankets, diaper clutches, nursing covers and slings (my personal favorite). She uses the trendiest fabrics and makes some pretty special pieces. Her business is Simply Divine Designs.

But what makes her business even more special is that all funds raised will be going towards their adoption fund!

So, please go take a look at her business website and see what she has to offer. Not only would you get a special baby item, but you would get them one step closer to bringing home their baby!!!!

I don't know about you, but that seems like a pretty special investment to me!"

Andrea
Raleigh, North Carolina